Regular shaving can become tedious. Waxing is the fast and simple solution to removing unwanted hair.
From professionally defined eyebrows to neat bikini wax and hair free underarms you’ll find waxing a welcome addition to your beauty regime.
STRIP WAX using warm lavender wax.
Full Leg £28
Full Leg and bikini £32
Three quarter Leg £25
Half Leg £20
Basic bikini wax £14
High bikini wax £17
Under arm £12
Full arm £20
Lip or chin £10
HOT WAX using Perron Rigot wax.
HOT WAX Basic Bikini wax £18
HOT WAX High Bikini wax £21
HOT WAX Brazilian £36
HOT WAX Hollywood £40
HOT WAX Underarm £15
Return within 5 weeks and receive 20% discount on your next intimate waxing treatment.
Eyebrow threading £17
Lip or Chin £12
The only permanent way to remove unwanted facial hair. Each hair has its own hair cycle of growth but after repeated treatments the hair will become thinner and eventually be unable to grow and for that reason, a treatment in great demand.
Disposable sterex Gold needles are used for each client.
INITIAL CONSULTATION FREE
Please follow these guidelines to ensure your skin is cared for properly following your waxing treatment.
- After waxing, especially after your first wax, it is perfectly normal to have some slight soreness, small bumps or redness.
- These symptoms should subside within 24-48 hours.
It is essential to keep the waxed area clean and to avoid heat and friction for 24-48 hours after your waxing treatment.
- No hot baths or showers (cool to lukewarm water only)
- No saunas, hot tubs or steam treatments
- No tanning (Sunbathing, sunbeds or fake tans)
- No sport, gym work or other exercise
- Avoid scratching or touching the treated area with unwashed hands
- wear clean, loose fitting clothes
- Avoid swimming in chlorinated pools
- Do not apply deoderants, body sprays, powders, lotions or other products to the area
- To soothe and protect the skin apply an antiseptic cream to the waxed area regularly for 3 days following your treatment. Always wash your hands prior to applying any product.
To prevent ingrowing hairs:
- Starting a few days after your appointment, gently scrub the skin 3 times a week in the bath or shower, using a loofah or exfoliating mitt.
- Moisturise the waxed area daily, this will keep the skin supple and help new hairs to grow through normally.
- You may notice a small amount of regrowth after a week or so. It can take up to 4 treatments for your hair to get on a growth cycle that gives best results.
- Hair needs to be at least 1cm long before it can be successfully removed by waxing.
- Please do not shave between your appointments.
- To maintain your smooth appearance I recommend regular waxing every 4-6 weeks.