We offer a variety of eye lash options, whether it’s for a special occasion or an everyday long-term solution.
Add length, volume and lift to natural eyelashes with semi-permanent lash extensions. Enjoy perfect eyelashes from the moment you wake up! One of the quickest ways to brighten and lift your entire face.
Please note that we require a tint and glue test 24 hours before any tinting and/or extensions for new clients. This is a very quick procedure that takes less than 5 minutes.
DEFINE YOUR EYES
Semi-Permanent Lash Extensions
We use Tatti Lashes lash extensions.
Full Set £67
Lash removal £17
Eyelash Lift and Tint £37
Eyelash Tint £14
Eyebrow Tint £10
Eyelash Tint, Eyebrow Tint and Eyebrowshape £27
Individual lashes £17
Strip lash £12
ILAH RED CARPET BROWS
The Red Carpet Brows are for those clients who like their Brows to stand out. £32
Before and After Care Advice
To keep your Lashes looking fabulous please follow the advice below:
- Keep Lashes dry for at least 24 hours after initial application and after each infill appointment.
- For 2 days after each appointment do not steam the face, have a steam bath, swim or wash your face with hot water.
- When showering try not to let the water hit your lashes directly.
- Always pat dry your lashes after washing, rather than rubbing your eyes.
- Do not use mascara
- Try and avoid letting oils or creams, including oily cleansers and sunscreen, touch your lashes.
- Do not use eyelash curlers.
- Do not tint or perm the lashes whilst you have lash extensions, tinting can be done before your initial lash appointment if needed.
- Do not pull, rub or pick at your lash extensions.
- It is normal to lose a few lashes in the first 24 hours after application. (On average we lose 4 natural lashes per day so it is completely normal to start losing lashes straight away)
- Use a mascara wand to comb through your lashes each morning, and after getting them wet, to maintain a good appearance.
- To maintain your lashes you should have infills every 2 to 3 weeks.
- Always arrive for your eyelash appointment with clean lashes, the more time i spend cleaning your lashes the less time i will have to apply new ones.
- Do not try and remove your eyelash extensions yourself. Please contact me if you would like your lashes removed.
- If you experience and discomfort, swelling, itching or any other unusual symptoms after having your eyelash extensions please contact me. If your symptoms are severe please seek medical advice.
- Please contact me if you have any questions about your lash extensions, I’m always happy to help.